- Isicam Comport is the trademark of insulating glass unit of Trakya Cam offering both heat and solar control properties.
“Isicam Comfort vertical section”
- Isicam Comfort insulating glass units can be identified in below mentioned ways:
– Name of the licensed Isicam Comfort producer, and Isicam Comfort trademark on to the spacer bar.
– Isicam Comfort label on the insulating glass unit.Isicam Comfort has a neutral appearance close to clear float glass.
It provides high light transmittance.
- decreases heat loss by 72 % when compared with single glazing and by 45% when compared with Classic Isicam®. Therefore effective thermal insulation in winter is provided and heating expenses are reduced.
- decreases solar heat gains by 43 % when compared with Classic Isicam®. Therefore it keeps cooler in summer and cooling expenses are reduced.
- Initial investment cost is paid back in 3 to 5 years by providing both heating and cooling energy savings.
- In winter cold spots and in summer hot spots by windows are eliminated.
- Isicam Comfort is produced in Trakya Cam plants and in the plants of licensed Isıcam Comfort producers which are audited regularly by Trakya Cam.
- The heat and solar control coating should be placed on the second surface of the Isicam Comfort unit.