- Isıcam Sinerji is the trademark of insulating glass units of Trakya Cam incorporating Low-E (heat control) coating.
“Isıcam Sinerji vertical section”
- Isıcam® Sinerji insulating glass units can be identified in below mentioned ways;
Name of the licensed Isıcam Sinerji producer, and Isıcam Sinerji trademark on to the spacer bar.
Isıcam Sinerji label on the insulating glass unit.
- Isıcam Sinerji has a neutral appearance closer to clear float glass.
- It provides high light transmittance.
- Isıcam Sinerji decreases heat loss by 72 % when compared with single glazing and by 45 % when compared with Classic Isıcam® Therefore effective thermal insulation is provided and heating expenses are reduced.
- Initial investment cost is paid back in 3 to 5 years by providing heating energy savings.
- In winter, cold spots by windows are eliminated and heat inside the room is radiated equally.
- Isıcam Sinerji is produced in Trakya Cam plants and in the plants of licensed Isıcam Sinerji producers which are audited regularly by Trakya Cam.
- Considering the geographical locations, the Low-E (heat control) coating can be placed on the second or third surface of the Isıcam Sinerji unit.